AMESIP has several reception centers in Morocco, where it takes care of more than 1,300 children who were in a precarious situation, to whom the centers provide what they lack most :
• Non-formal education (Arabic, French, IT, education, civics, religious, artistic, leisure, sport.) for those who have not been able to have a normal school curriculum.
• Upgrading for one or two years for those who still have the possibility of joining the schools of the Ministry of National Education (after tests in agreement with the MEN).
• Basic services: meals, clothing, hygiene and care, school supplies and follow-up, housing if necessary, professional pre-training then training when they reach the required age.
• Support classes for children returning to school or children from poor families in the neighborhoods where the centers are located.
• The restructuring of missing family ties or the strengthening of these. The centers help solve any social or administrative problems.
The central objective is to reconcile young people in parity with their capacity to act in and for society, which will recognize them by the human and social usefulness that they can once again recover.